RVerse Tutorials is a collection of teaching materials on R and R Workflow by the Mathematical Biology Program and the Northwest Fisheries Science Center.
WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
- RWorkflow NOAA Spr 2022
- PSAW III 2022
- RWorkflow NWFSC Spr 2021
- RWorkflow NWFSC Spr 2020
- RWorkflow Sept 2018
- Fish Forecast Sept 2018
- Simple Websites
- TestPackage - Minimal package template
- package Simplified package skeleton
- book - Simple bookdown demo
- website - Simple website demo
- blog - Simple blog.
- resume - Simple one-page resume. Looks good on phone too.
- NOAA branded pkgdown - For R packages
RVerse-Tutorials was developed by US federal government employees as part of their official duties. As such, it is not subject to copyright protection and is considered “public domain” (see 17 USC § 105). Public domain software can be used by anyone for any purpose, and cannot be released under a copyright license.